Our vitamin C rich rosa roxburghii powder ware awarded the Health China-Nutrition and Health Industry Innovative Technology!
01 Team Introduction
02 Innovation content
The company was appraised by the Ministry of Science and Technology of the People's Republic of China (China Science and Technology (Beijing) Science and Technology Achievement Evaluation Center) in June 2022, and passed the science and technology achievement evaluation report - the key preparation technology and product development of vitamin C rich rosa roxburghii powder, which was appraised as innovative technology by the expert group.
On June 20, 2022, CKCC (Beijing) Science and Technology Achievement Evaluation Center organized experts to evaluate the science and technology achievement communication of the project "Key Preparation Technology and Product Development of Vitamin C Rich Rosa roxburghii Powder" completed by Guangdong Qingyunshan Pharmaceutical Co. The main innovation content is as follows：
(1) The project creatively adopts brewer's yeast fermentation technology, nano-ceramic membrane filtration, vacuum concentration, modified starch and other preferred excipients added and mixed, high-temperature spray drying and other technical processes, effectively solving the problem of caking, producing natural VC content, good fluidity, high solubility, clarified and transparent after dissolved in water, with the sweet taste of rosa roxburghii powder.
(2) The project reduces the addition of auxiliary materials, the product quality is greatly improved, the natural VC content of rosa roxburghii powder reaches more than 17%, the SOD content of 177,000 U/g. The product is tested by the third party and reaches the relevant standards.
(3) The project technology has one national authorized invention patent in China.
In summary, after the expert group evaluation, "the key preparation technology and product development of vitamin C rich rosa roxburghii powder" was evaluated as innovative technology.
03 Research and development content
The project research and development content: by squeezing the juice of rosa roxburghii, then adding brewer's yeast in the juice, fermentation, through the ceramic membrane filtering bacteria and other impurities, the clarity of the liquid obtained, and the VC retention rate is high, in addition to the addition of auxiliary materials for modified starch, choose spray drying and other drying methods can well solve the problem of moisture resistance of rosa roxburghii powder, suitable for large-scale industrial production.
04 Main problem solving
(1) dosage form: rosa roxburghii on the market is generally a liquid beverage, and larger, in solid drinks, solid food and effervescent tablets and other applications are limited, the rosa roxburghii made into rosa roxburghii powder, can expand its application; a small amount of rosa roxburghii powder on the market, but by adding a lot of excipients dried and made, VC and SOD content is low, and the clarification is not good, the application is limited.
(2) glycolysis technology: through the optimization of glycolysis technology, the fermentation and metabolism of sugar in rosa roxburghii juice, reducing the content of basic substances such as fructose, so that the content of vitamin C and SOD is greatly improved. By adding suitable excipients, the caking problem is effectively suppressed, and the dosage form is changed from concentrated infusion to powder, and the rosa roxburghii powder obtained has good fluidity.
05 Domestic and foreign technology comparison
(1) The current market about rosa roxburghii products are generally juice and beverage, these products are large, belong to the primary processing stage of rosa roxburghii, can not be used for solid dosage form application, including solid
Solid drinks, effervescent tablets, lyophilized blocks, capsules and other dosage forms. The rosa roxburghii powder produced by the company has good fluidity, easy to transport and preserve, which can effectively expand its application scope.
(2) There are a small amount of products processed into rosa roxburghii powder on the market, but because the polysaccharide in rosa roxburghii is more, need to add a lot of auxiliary materials to dry, the VC content of the rosa roxburghii powder is low, generally only about 5%, and easy to caking. The company through the optimization of glycolysis technology, sugar base material reduced, the rosa roxburghii powder VC content of 17%, SOD for 10-15 million U/g, good fluidity, effectively solve the caking problem of rosa roxburghii powder.
(3) commercially available rosa roxburghii powder, because of the large amount of auxiliary materials, rosa roxburghii taste light, light color. The company produces
Rosa roxburghii powder, the amount of auxiliary materials is small, and the rosa roxburghii powder obtained is high in reduction, clarified and transparent after dissolved in water.
(4) The astringent taste of rosa roxburghii juice in the market is heavy, which leads to the limitation of the addition in the liquid beverage. The company's rosa roxburghii powder, after a unique deacerbification technology, can retain the sweet taste of rosa roxburghii at the same time, the
Most of the astringent substances are removed, and the taste is more comfortable.
06 Project maturity
① In March 2022, obtained a patent of invention design, patent name: a kind of rosa roxburghii powder rich in vitamin C and its preparation method, patent number: ZL 2020 1 0684351.4.
②In July 2020, drafted and formulated the enterprise standard, No.: Standard No. Q/WQYS 0040S, name of plant powder for food processing III, and filed in Guangdong Provincial Health and Family Planning Commission.
③In August 2020, it was tested by SGS, and the test results were: VC content 19.0636%, SOD content 1.77×10^5, and the total sum of 16 amino acids was 0.26%.
④After entering the market, the product received better feedback from customers in terms of clarity and SOD.
07 Promotion of application
① Promote the application of rosa roxburghii powder to solve the industry problems.
Solve the technical problems of more sugar, not high Vc content, astringent taste and light color, and greatly improve the applicable properties of rosa roxburghii powder.
② Promote the substitution of domestic natural sources.
At present the domestic natural Vc application market demand amounted to more than 12 billion yuan mainly rely on imported raw materials conifer cherry to fill, rosa roxburghii powder is gradually being promoted to replace conifer cherry extract as a source of natural Vc.
③ Respond to the national policy of rural revitalization.
Promote remote areas of agricultural income, especially to promote the economic transformation of low-income areas of Guizhou as the representative of rosa roxburghii cultivation, and actually bring income for agriculture.